Fall in love with someone who’s comfortable with your silence. Find someone who doesn’t need your words to know it’s time to kiss you.
Designer Goula Figeura’s Orwell day bed lets you easily shut yourself off from the outside world with its light and noise-cancelling curtains.
Basically a designer blanket fort
16 Things I Learned While Being 16 (via dizzyhemmings)
You are the most intuitive sixteen year old to ever live every single one of these is spot on
- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of shit. Tell him to fuck himself.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.
All from Ingrid’s Notes on Wordpress, direct link here.
thank the lord oh my
I read an article the other day that said, “if you drink every day you are an alcoholic.” Thank god I only drink every night
why do text posts these days sound like they are quotes from a 40 year old mother’s facebook
Are there people who don’t reblog this?
I can only assume that the ones who haven’t aren’t reading the right books.
If it doesn’t make you mad, it’s not good enough.